Sunday, June 14, 2009

List of movies so far this year

I realized I never posted my list of movies to this point in the year... I might go back and write blurbs about the better films... we'll see:
The Country Teacher ****
Goodbye Solo ****
Silent Light ***.5
Cherry Blossoms - Hanami **
The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema ***.5
Notorious **
Of Time and the City ****
Crips and Bloods: Made in America **.5
Taken *
He’s Just Not That Into You 0
Coraline 3-D **
Memorial Day **
Katyn ****
Ganorrah *
Watchmen **
Shall We Kiss? **
Sunshine Cleaners **
I Love You, Man **.5
Spinning into Butter *
The Escapist **
Hunger ****
Sin Nombre ***
Tulpan **
Adventureland **
Observe and Report ****
Valentino: The Last Emperor *
Lymelife *
Tokyo! *.5
Monsters vs. Aliens 3D *.5
Mysteries of Pittsburgh **
Sugar **.5
Guest of Cindy Sherman ***
Anvil! The Story of Anvil **.5
In a Dream ****
Gigantic *
State of Play *.5
Every Little Step **
The Soloist *.5
Bride Wars half
Nursary University *.5
Star Trek *.5
Angels & Demons *.5
Objectified **.5
Revanche ****
Lemon Tree **
The Brothers Bloom half
The Limits of Control *
Summer Hours **
Jerichow ***.5
Il Divo **
The Girlfriend Experience *
X-Men Origins: Wolverine *
Up 3D **.5
Terminator Salvation *.5
Pressure Cooker ***
Unmistaken Child ***
Burma VJ ***
I Bring What I Love **.5
24 City ****
The Hangover **
Moon *.5
Away We Go *.5
Herb & Dorothy *.5
Departures **
Tyson half

2 comments:

  1. did you write about summer hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't because I saw it before I started this - but I might go back and write about it...

    ReplyDelete